Google


Wednesday, August 7, 2013

its been a while for me to post something in my blog. i think it is like been 3-4 years for not been updating my blog. after the spm, i have been spending my time watching anime and reading manga. it is like heaven to me. but after a while, it is like a curse and reward to me at the same time. i found out that i have been too focusing only spm result and not thinking about my future, my future path, or career. i strugled and worried about that only after i have too much free time ahead of me. i dint organised my life properly. but all these endless strugle ends after my parent gave me the consouling and the prayer helps me in a strange way. i found my path, that i gonan create a legacy and change the world. but by doing that, i am going to sharpen my sword(skils). i am going to study ACCA. which can help me to understand all the famous business people who have created their legacy that will be remembered by everyone.

No comments: